We help our clients navigate the turbulent waters of business development,
always with our sights on achieving a successful outcome
Securities offered through Financial West Group, Member FINRA/SIPC.
- Lighthouse BioPartners was founded in Spring of 2015
- Located near Research Triangle Park, in Raleigh, North Carolina
- We have large and small pharma operational experience and are licensed investment bankers
- Our focus is on business development advisory, including:
- scientific/partnership collaborations
- raising capital to advance our clients’ development programs
- Expertise working with large pharma, specialty pharma, diagnostics/devices and biotech
- Our clients include companies at all stages of development, from preclinical to commercial stage
- We work diligently toward a successful transaction, including all aspects of a licensing or financing process:
- preparation of materials and presentations
- outreach strategy and execution
- due diligence
- transaction execution
Our experience covers the following areas:
- Gene therapy
- Men’s Health
- Orphan/Rare Diseases
- Women’s Health
Contacts in the Life Sciences
Meet Us at These Upcoming Conferences
BIO Europe Fall
November 5-7, 2018
JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
January 6-10, 2019
Steven L. Levine, M.B.A.
25+ years experience in biopharma including Hybritech, Abbott, J&J and GSK with roles spanning R&D, sales, commercial analysis, marketing, and business development. Advisory work on a number of transactions including M&A, licensing and financing. MBA, University of Michigan. Registered representative with Financial West Group.
David J. Tomasso, M.B.A.
25+ years experience in business development, financial evaluation and analysis, sales, marketing and manufacturing. Previous experience with Merck, King, Halozyme, Ratio, and Genprex. MBA from Columbia University. Registered representative with Financial West Group.
License of rights to develop and commercialize orphan drug product and other portfolio programs
License of rights to pain product
Divestiture of Biodefense Program to Nanotherapeutics
License of rights to develop and commercialize pain product
Visit our office at:
3901 Barrett Drive, Suite 300
Raleigh, NC 27609
Lighthouse BioPartners and Financial West Group are unaffiliated entities.
OSJ: 961 Matley Lane, Suite 110, Reno, NV 89502
Copyright © 2018 Lighthouse BioPartners, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Website by Blue Leaf Web Design