- Lighthouse BioPartners was founded in the Spring of 2015
- Located near Research Triangle Park, in Raleigh, North Carolina
- We have large and small pharma operational experience and are registered investment bankers
- Our focus is on business development advisory, including:
- scientific/partnership collaborations
- raising capital to advance our clients’ development programs
- Expertise working with large pharma, specialty pharma, diagnostics/devices and biotech
- Our clients include companies at all stages of development, from preclinical to commercial stage
- We work diligently toward a successful transaction, including all aspects of a licensing or financing process:
- preparation of materials and presentations
- outreach strategy and execution
- due diligence
- transaction execution
- Gene therapy
- Men’s Health
- Orphan/Rare Diseases
- Women’s Health
Meet Us at These Upcoming Conferences
JP Morgan Healthcare
January 13-16, 2020
March 23-26, 2020
Steven L. Levine, M.B.A.
30+ years experience in biopharma including Hybritech, Abbott, J&J and GSK with roles spanning R&D, sales, commercial analysis, marketing, and business development. Advisory work on a number of transactions including M&A, licensing and financing. MBA, University of Michigan. Registered representative with M&A Securities Group, Inc.
David J. Tomasso, M.B.A.
30+ years experience in business development, financial evaluation and analysis, sales, marketing and manufacturing. Previous experience with Merck, King, Halozyme, Ratio, and Genprex. MBA from Columbia University. Registered representative with M&A Securities Group, Inc.
License of rights to develop and commercialize orphan drug product and other portfolio programs
License of rights to pain product
Divestiture of Biodefense Program to Nanotherapeutics
License of rights to develop and commercialize pain product
The principals of Lighthouse BioPartners are licensed investment banking agents, offering securities through M&A Securities Group, Inc., an unaffiliated broker-dealer. Member FINRA/SIPC. 4151 N. Mulberry Drive, Suite 252 Kansas City, MO 64116. The testimonials presented here do not guarantee future performance or success.
Copyright © 2019 Lighthouse BioPartners, LLC. All Rights Reserved.