- Lighthouse BioPartners was founded in the Spring of 2015
- Located near Research Triangle Park, in Raleigh, North Carolina
- We have large and small pharma operational experience and are registered investment bankers
- Our focus is on business development advisory, including:
- scientific/partnership collaborations
- raising capital to advance our clients’ development programs
- Expertise working with large pharma, specialty pharma, diagnostics/devices and biotech
- Our clients include companies at all stages of development, from preclinical to commercial stage
- We work diligently toward a successful transaction, including all aspects of a licensing or financing process:
- preparation of materials and presentations
- outreach strategy and execution
- due diligence
- transaction execution
Our experience covers the following areas:
- Gene therapy
- Men’s Health
- Orphan/Rare Diseases
- Women’s Health
Meet Us at These Upcoming Conferences
JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
January 7-10, 2019
March 25-27, 2019
Steven L. Levine, M.B.A.
25+ years experience in biopharma including Hybritech, Abbott, J&J and GSK with roles spanning R&D, sales, commercial analysis, marketing, and business development. Advisory work on a number of transactions including M&A, licensing and financing. MBA, University of Michigan. Registered representative with SDDco Brokerage Advisors, LLC.
David J. Tomasso, M.B.A.
25+ years experience in business development, financial evaluation and analysis, sales, marketing and manufacturing. Previous experience with Merck, King, Halozyme, Ratio, and Genprex. MBA from Columbia University. Registered representative with SDDco Brokerage Advisors, LLC.
License of rights to develop and commercialize orphan drug product and other portfolio programs
License of rights to pain product
Divestiture of CMC Biologics Manufacturing Facility to Agenus
Divestiture of Biodefense Program to Nanotherapeutics
License of rights to develop and commercialize pain product
Visit our office at:
3901 Barrett Drive, Suite 300
Raleigh, NC 27609
LighthouseBioPartners.com has been designed for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Such offers can only be made pursuant to a qualified investor receiving official offering and subscription documentation where lawful under applicable law.
All investment services offered by Lighthouse BioPartners associated persons are conducted in their capacities as registered representatives of SDDco Brokerage Advisors, LLC Member: FINRA/SIPC. 485 Madison Avenue 15th Floor New York, NY 10022. 212-751-4424 (“SDDco-BA”). Lighthouse BioPartners, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates, are independent from and not corporate affiliates of SDDco-BA. Please see our BCP Summary Plan Disclosure. Check the background of your broker, SDDco-BA, or its representatives, on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Copyright © 2018 Lighthouse BioPartners, LLC. All Rights Reserved.